Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy List

Not gonna lie, today has been a crap day. So I've decided to list the things that make me happy. 

It's therapeutic and I love it. 

Bryanna's Happy List

1. Seeing that one boy that gets me all giddy inside just seeing his face. Why yes, I am a 12 year old girl on the inside.

2. Red velvet. Enough said. 

3. New Girl. If you have not seen or heard of this show you are currently living under a rock. It's sooooooo funnay.

4. My moccasin heels that I get tons of compliments on.

5. The Hush Sound. I recently discovered them. Where the heck have I been?

6. PINTEREST.

7. Coldplay's new album. I can't - I can't even put into words how magnificent it is. I applaud you Chris Martin. 

8. My new bag. YIPEEEEEE! Yay for moms with great taste.

9. Logan Lerman, cause he's hawt and stuff.

10. 80's movies. I love me some Jon Hughes. 

11. Really amazing photos cause it only makes me want a camera that much more.

12. Fall fashion.

13. Christmas music in October. The countdown begins. 

14. Disney Movies. On the VCR. I don't wanna grow up.

These are just the few things that make me happy.
What makes you happy?

XOXO, Bryanna

No comments:

Post a Comment