Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's a Billy Joel Kind of Day

Who am I kidding, every day is!
Hey there fellow bloggers. First off I'd like to apologize. I'm REALLY bad at this blogging thing, I know. I'll get the hang of it soon enough. Or later. Maybe nev- Well I hope you are all doing just dandy on this fine weekend. It has for me! 

I went to a baby shower. Party hard. First thing you need to know about me is that I LOVE BABY SHOWERS. I don't know what it is about 'em but I've loved 'em since I was a mere child. Maybe it's the excitement that a baby is coming (did I also mention I love children? Soo much), maybe it's the fun games, or maybe it's the elegant delicacies that are in my presence.

Yep that's it. I like food. More than I should, really.

If you are eating food as of know (like me), enjoy this playlist to go with your wonderful meal. Hence the title.


http://pl.st/p/22710480651



No comments:

Post a Comment