Thursday, January 5, 2012

so I procrastinated my new years resolutions

It's a horrible habit. I bet y'all can guess what's number one on my list huh??? but I'm doing them now! doesn't that count for anything? no? oh okay.
well fellow bloggers I sure hope your holiday season was just grand, I know mine was. I got to spend Christmas with my family and New Years with my family and then a party with my friends. it was a blast, definitely blog worthy. we mostly played dance central uno y dos but that's besides the point.
well without further ado my resolutions for 2012 are as follows. NO LAUGHING.

1. Stop procrastinating (starting now)
2. Get my first kiss
3. Go on my first date
4. Dance in the rain
5. Kiss a stranger on the cheek
6. Wink at a random attractive male
7. Maintain a healthy weight
8. Paint my room
9. Get my young women's medallion
10. Eat healthier
11. Be grateful
12. Less fighting with siblings/parents
13. Make new friends
14. Take a roadtrip with friends
15. Go all out for The Hunger Games premieres
16. Be organized
17. Learn guitar
18. Make a music video
19. Go to more concerts
20. Sing in front of an audience
21. Write a song
22. Learn to cook
23. Learn to crochet
24. Have a mud fight
25. Have a summer romance

No comments:

Post a Comment