Wednesday, December 19, 2012

simple as that.


I believe in puppies and over sized sweaters. I believe in Christmas lights and the way they can instantly change someone's mood. I believe in spontaneity because the best stories come from being spontaneous and just going with it. I believe in music and its power in healing the soul. I believe in hot chocolate in any kind of flavor, (preferably salted caramel from Starbucks, but that's just me). I believe in making my own happiness by enjoying the little things in life such as the feeling of fresh snow falling on your nose or the warm fuzzy feeling you get when Christmas rolls around. 

These are just a few things that make me happy, especially in this winter season. Ever since living in Utah I can't imagine a Christmas without snow. There's absolutely no greater sight than walking around Salt Lake when snow is falling from the heavens above. It lights up the temple even more. It's a glorious sight, I tell ya. I would know since I went on a date there just this Friday. It was by far the best date I've ever been on. My date and I just kept raving on and on how much fun it was and how beautiful it looked. It felt like my own little slice of New York. Throughout the night we walked around town speaking in British accents and acting like complete dummies. It was so fun. 

I've had a pretty stressful week and this Christmas break is very much needed. I have family visiting from California and I'm tellin you guys, I could not be more stoked! It's been too long since we have all been together all at once and I can't wait to exchange stories and lots of laughter and love. I am mostly excited to feel the true spirit of Christmas ringing throughout our home. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year. 

xx Bry



No comments:

Post a Comment